Communication is central to the delivery of all council services.
We want to ensure that our priorities, objectives, values and ambitions are understood by our residents, workforce, partners, local businesses and stakeholders.
Read North Ayrshire Council's Communications Strategy.
Our Communications Strategy plays a central role in the implementation of key council strategies and plans, including the:
- Council Plan
- Economic Development and Regeneration strategy
- Financial strategy
- Customer Services strategy
- Community Engagement strategy.
The strategy aims to:
- integrate communications into the council's planning process
- provide a consistent approach to our delivery of key messages
- ensure that our communications are open, honest, clear, concise, simple and accessible.