We have a new Beta website. Please provide feedback to help us make improvements for you.


Includes applying for a housepaying rent, and details of Housing offices

Council Tax

Includes paying your Council Tax, Council Tax charges, and viewing your account

Planning and Building Standards

Includes search, view and track an application, building warrants, and Local Development Plans

Cost of living support

Help with living costs, including support with energy bills, and other financial assistance


Includes Scottish Welfare Fund, Housing Benefit and Universal Credit

Jobs and training

Includes job vacancies, how to apply, and our staff values


Includes land and property for sale, licences and permits, and business advice


Includes finding a library, find, reserve and renew items, joining the library, and online resources 

Birth, deaths and marriages

Includes getting married, requesting a copy of a certificate, and local cemeteries

Council and democracy

Includes our council plan, councillors, committees, consultations, budgets, voting, elections and polling

Your community

Includes facilities, funding and safety within your community

Leisure, parks and events

Includes Eglinton Country Park, events, sport, culture and heritage

Health and social care

Visit the North Ayrshire Health and Social Care Partnership website for all health and social care services

Pests, pollution and food hygiene

Includes pest control, light and noise complaints, stray dogs, and pollution

Public protection

Includes information on child protection, and adult support and protection