Home   Housing


Apply for a house

Apply for a council house or find out about assessment of need

Rent and finances

Support with housing rent and finances, including how to pay rent and view your rent

Housing offices

Find out where to find local housing offices and how to get in touch

Repairs, maintenance and adaptations

Request a repair to your home, or find out about home improvements and maintenance responsibilities

Managing your tenancy

Including council house mutual exchange, changing or ending your tenancy and tenants' rights

Homelessness support

Access support and arrange temporary accommodation if you're homeless or at risk of homelessness

Amenity and sheltered housing

Find out about self-contained accommodation for people with accessibility needs, including how to apply

Accessible housing assessment

Find out what to do if you're having difficulty accessing the facilities within your current home

Housing associations

Find contact details or information about a housing association

Private sector housing

Advice and support for private tenants, homeowners, landlords and letting agents

Information and resources for people from Ukraine

Access support, including advice from the Scottish and UK governments

Estate parking and garages

Get advice on renting a garage or lockup, along with parking on council estates

Housing safety and concerns

Get safety advice, or Insure your home against fire, theft and flood

Becoming a council tenant

Advice on becoming a council tenant

Support for Gypsy/Travellers

Access support and resources for gypsy/traveller communities

Tenant participation: have your say

Get involved and influence decisions affecting your council tenancy

Compulsory purchase orders

Find out about current and completed compulsory purchase orders