Home   Housing   Repairs and adaptations

Repairs, maintenance and adaptations 

Request a repair to your home

Request a repair to your home and find out what to expect

Looking after your home

Find out how to keep your home in good condition and who to contact to get work carried out

Equipment and adaptations

If you are elderly or disabled you may be able to have adaptations made to your home

Improvements to council houses

We carry out improvement works, such as re-wiring, central heating installations and more

Permission to alter your home

If you are a council tenant and you want to make changes to your home, you need to apply to us for permission

Maintaining your Council property

How to best manage your Council property.