Can your items be re-used?
Cunninghame Furniture Recycling Company (CFRC) may collect items FREE of charge if they could be re-used and are free of:
Electrical items should be in good, working condition.
Sofas and soft furnishings must have fire labels for Health & Safety reasons.
Contact CFRC to find out. CFRC may need entry to your home to collect.
Items can also be donated by contacting the National re-use line.
Book a bulky waste collection
Book a collection
or call us.
For up to 5 items - £13.50 (including VAT), extra items £2.70 each (including VAT).
Items that are not on the order will not be collected.
Where do I put my items?
Put out items by 7am on the day of collection. Items should be placed to the front of the property, without blocking the pavement
The crew won't return for missing items or collect anything in a hazardous condition.
Staff are not required to enter residents' homes to collect items as the material collected is destined for landfill.
We will collect
- carpets, rugs, lino
- bags (you must tell us what is in the bags)
- electrical goods/white goods
- packaging and boxes
- keep fit equipment
- bath screens
- garden tools and lawnmowers
- toys (bike, trampoline, swing, climbing frame)
We won't collect
- builders waste, garden waste, domestic waste
- fixtures and fittings (doors, skirting and windows etc)
- house clearances
- engine oil, car batteries, car parts
- liquids, hazardous waste, gas cylinders
- wood, laminate flooring, fencing
Prepare fridges and freezers for collection
- fridges and freezers must be empty, or we won't collect them. (You'll be responsible for arranging and paying for another collection)
- you are responsible for taping shut the doors (to stop access by children or animals).
Call us to arrange a collection of paint tins.
We have different lorries and collection days for general waste and recyclable items.
Please note: If items for uplift are a mixture of general and recyclable waste, we may collect them on different days. You'll see available collection dates when you book online.
Change or cancel a collection
Call us to change or cancel a collection up to 3pm on the working day before due collection date.
Private contractors carrying out work
Private letting owners and letting agents operate commercially. They have a duty of care to dispose of waste materials left at the premises.
Contractor's waste cannot be collected as part of a household bulky waste collection. Before a contractor carries out works at your home you should check if they have a waste carrier's license. The contractor is responsible for removing any waste created.