Find your bin collection days
To find your bin collection day:
- Type your postcode (including the space) into YourLocation.
- Click the Search button.
- Select your property from the list.
- Import the iCalendar to your smart phone or computer to view bin collection days at a glance, or print a PDF for your kitchen wall.
If you are experiencing issues when trying to download your bin calendar entries to a Google or Outlook Calendar, please follow one of our guides:
Place bins at the kerbside, with the lid closed, before 7am on your collection day.
We will not uplift extra bags left next to a bin.
- Blue Bin - Paper, Card & Cardboard
- Purple Bin - Glass, Cans, Plastic & Cartons
- Brown Bin - Food Waste & Garden Waste
- Grey Bin - Residual Waste
What happens to my grey bin waste?
Please see the Clyde Valley Residual Waste Project to find out what happens to your grey bin waste.
Grey, blue and purple bins are collected every three weeks. Brown bins are collected every fortnight.