We have updated the calendars that you can import to your smart phone for automatic reminders - the new versions cover April to mid-December 2020.
Follow the instructions in the page below to download your new one.
To find your bin collection day:
- Type your postcode (including the space) into YourLocation.
- Click the Search button.
- Select your property from the list.
- Import the iCalendar to your smart phone or computer to view bin collection days at a glance, or print a PDF for your kitchen wall.
Place bins at the kerbside, with the lid closed, before 7am on your collection day.
We will not uplift extra bags left next to a bin.
- Blue Bin - Paper, Card & Cardboard
- Purple Bin - Glass, Cans, Plastic & Cartons
- Brown Bin - Food Waste & Garden Waste
- Grey Bin - Residual Waste
Grey, blue and purple bins are collected every three weeks. Brown bins are collected every fortnight.