If you are having difficulty putting your bin out for collection, apply for our bin pull out service. Our refuse collectors will wheel your bin out from your property and return it when empty.
Ensure our refuse collectors can access your property on your collection day.
To apply for this service you must:
- permanently live at the property
- have no physically able person living at your property who could place the bins out
and be one of the following:
- aged 85 or over
- a Blue Badge holder
- in receipt of DLA (mobility or care at the high rate)
- in receipt of Attendance Allowance
- in receipt of PIP (Personal Independent Payment) Mobility
- aged over 65 and in receipt of free personal care
- under the age of 85, not in receipt of any disability benefits, but can provide full details of your disability
You may need to provide evidence of the above to support your application.
We reassess applicants who have this service.
How to apply
You will need:
- date of birth of applicant(s)
- details of medical conditions in support of the application
Apply for bin pull out
or call 01294 310000.
When is my collection?
Type your postcode into YourLocation to view and print your calendar.
Residents with this service will get their grey, blue and brown bins emptied fortnightly.