For roadworks and disruptions to journeys in and around North Ayrshire visit:
Current planned major roadworks and road closures in North Ayrshire
Please note: roadworks are subject to change.
- B7081 Main Street (from Dundonald Road to Milton Road)
17 July to 2 August
3/4 way traffic lights for water main works
- B777 Main Road
17 to 31 July
2/3/4 way traffic lights for Virgin Media connection
- A737 Ayr Road, U66 Auchengate Road and Marine Drive
24 to 31 July
Various restrictions (PDF, 238kb) for Ladies Scottish Golf Open at Dundonald Links
- Kilwinning Road (between Redburn roundabout and Castlepark Road)
until 31 July
3/4 way signals for water mains works
- Low Green footbridge
until 6 October
Footbridge closed for deck replacement and maintenance works
- Woodlands Avenue (between Tollerton Drive and Caldon Road)
1 to 5 August, 9.30am to 3.30pm
Road closed for carriageway resurfacing
- Sevenacres Mill Bridge (between Burrowlands and Sevenacres Mill)
until 25 July
Temporary restriction to 18 tonne weight limit. Access to emergency vehicles will be permitted.
- Bellman's Close (between A78 and Gateside Street)
23 July (9.30am to 3.30pm)
Road closed for ironwork repairs
- Countess Street
until 11 August
Road closed for public realm improvement works
- Station Road (between Warner Street and Moorpark Place)
At 11pm on the following dates, until 6am the following morning:
Road closed for railway maintenance work. Diversion route will be signposted
Visit the Tell Me Scotland website for traffic notices in North Ayrshire.
Other roads disruption
Emergency road closures and disruption due to accidents or weather can be found on our service alerts page.
Public roads in North Ayrshire
Our List of Public Roads (PDF, 1.4mb) is a register of all public roads in North Ayrshire.