Our vision for Ayrshire 2033
Building wealth for everyone in Ayrshire by creating opportunities for those who want to live, work, learn and invest in the region.
Ayrshire has the potential to take a leading role in Scotland’s economy, where:
- businesses grow, and entrepreneurship and creativity flourish
- individuals have an effective voice, opportunity, security, fulfilment and respect in work
- enterprises and the public sector adopt innovative solutions to address economic problems
- people of all ages have access to resources to live a healthy, full and purposeful life
- communities thrive and essential services are available to residents and visitors
- natural assets and biodiversity are preserved
The new Ayrshire Regional Economic Strategy (PDF, 4.5mb) was launched on 19 June 2023 and has been developed by the Regional Strategy Working Group of the Ayrshire Economic Partnership Board, in partnership with stakeholders from across the region. Please also find the Ayrshire Regional Economic Strategy Delivery Plan - 2023 to 2024 (PDF, 16.5mb).