North Ayrshire Council is responsible for 44 cemeteries and churchyards, 18 of which are in regular use.
Locations are marked on the map by dots. Click on each dot for address and service available.
- FB - full burial
- CR - memorial gardens for cremated remains
- B - memorial gardens for babies
- W - woodland burial
There are maps at the entrance to most cemeteries. The maps shown below provide an outline of each layout.
If you would like more information, please contact Bereavement Services.
Please note the file size if using mobile data.
- Ardrossan cemetery (PDF, 8.2mb)
- Brisbane Glen, Largs cemetery (PDF, 1.2mb)
- Dalry cemetery (PDF, 3.7mb)
- Beith cemetery (PDF, 5mb)
- Dreghorn cemetery (PDF, 7mb)
- Hawkhill, Stevenston cemetery (PDF, 3.8mb)
- Kilbirnie cemetery (PDF, 6.6mb)
- Kilwinning cemetery (PDF, 7mb)
- Knadgerhill, Irvine cemetery (PDF, 6.3mb)
- Largs cemetery (PDF, 5.2mb)
- Shewalton, Irvine cemetery (PDF, 2mb)
- West Kilbride cemetery (PDF, 2.6mb)
North Ayrshire Council operates an open gate policy for its cemeteries, therefore they are always open. Some churchyards have restricted opening.
Contact us if you are concerned about a sunken lair and wish to arrange a repair.
Dogs are only permitted in a cemetery on a short lead. Any fouling should be removed immediately.
Changes are proposed to the use of Common Good land, situated adjacent to Knadgerhill Cemetery, Irvine. A public notice (PDF, 11kb) has been issued which provides further information.