Council Tax forms, including discount and exemption forms.
Change of circumstance
Person's Council Tax discounts or exemptions
- Apprentice/trainee discount (Word, 88kb)
- Bankruptcy exemption (Word, 112kb)
- Care leaver discount or exemption (Word 82kb) - a young person who has left care (aged 18 to 26) and lives alone, or with other care leavers will be exempt from Council Tax. If the care leaver shares a home with 1 non discounted person, the liable person will be entitled to a 25% discount.
- Carers discount (Word, 101kb)
- Charities exemption (Word, 68kb)
- Child Benefits discount (Word, 90kb)
- Estate of a deceased person exemption (Word, 85kb)
- Living elsewhere in the UK with a home in North Ayrshire discount (Word, 96kb)
- Living overseas with a home in North Ayrshire discount (Word, 102kb)
- Overseas resident currently living in North Ayrshire discount (Word, 89kb)
- Long term care discount or exemption (Word, 78kb)
- Member of a religious community discount (Word, 95kb)
- Member of International Headquarters discount (Word, 92kb)
- Occupants under 18 exemption (Word, 88kb)
- Persons in detention discount or exemption (Word, 67kb)
- Person providing care exemption (Word, 76kb)
- Severely mentally impaired discount or exemption (Word, 128kb)
- Single person discount
- Student discount/exemption - for all students with the exception of UWS
- UWS student discount/exemption - log into self service Banner and choose from drop down list under Student - Council Tax Exemption Request.
Property Council Tax discounts or exemptions
For the following exemptions/discounts
or complete and return the relevant form below:
Unoccupied and unfurnished property exemption
To apply for this exemption for a new or existing house, or if you are a landlord, see Council Tax Exemptions.