Council Tax forms, including discount and exemption forms.
Person's Council Tax discounts or exemptions
- Bankruptcy exemption (Word, 53kb)
- Care leaver discount or exemption - a young person who has left care (aged 18 to 26)
- Carers discount (Word, 55kb)
- Charities exemption (Word, 39kb)
- Child Benefits discount (Word, 52kb)
- Estate of a deceased person exemption (Word, 33kb)
- Long term care discount or exemption (Word, 44kb)
- Member of a religious community discount (Word, 53kb)
- Occupants under 18 exemption (Word, 52kb)
- Persons in detention discount or exemption (Word, 38kb)
- Person providing care exemption (Word, 76kb)
- Single occupier discount
- Student discount/exemption - for all students with the exception of UWS
- UWS student discount/exemption - log into self service Banner and choose from drop down list under Student - Council Tax Exemption Request.
Property Council Tax discounts or exemptions
For the following exemptions/discounts
or complete and return the relevant form below:
Apply online for SMI Council Tax Exemption
Apply online for Apprentice Council Tax Exemption
Unoccupied and unfurnished property exemption
To apply for this exemption for a new or existing house, or if you are a landlord, see Council Tax Exemptions.