To find out how:
- we're performing against our indicators
- our performance compares to others
visit our performance dashboard
Our Council Plan
Our Council Plan 2023 to 2028 (PDF, 7.5mb) is our core strategy that sets out our vision of a North Ayrshire that is fair for all. Our priorities were created in partnership with our communities, so it is our contact with our communities.
Track progress towards the plan's priorities by reading our:
- Council Plan Progress Update - Mid-Year 2022-23 (PDF, 2.22mb)
- Council Plan Progress Update - Year End 2021-22 (PDF, 3.5mb)
- Council Plan Progress Update - Mid-Year 2021-22 (PDF, 6mb)
- Council Plan Progress Update - Year End 2020-21 (PDF, 10.8mb)
- Supporting North Ayrshire Together – Update on Our Response to the Coronavirus Pandemic, March 2021 (PDF, 1.7mb)
- Supporting North Ayrshire Together – Our Response to the Coronavirus Pandemic, Mid Year (PDF, 3.2mb)
- Council Plan Progress Update: Year-End 2019/20 (PDF, 6.8mb)
- Council Plan Progress Update: Mid-Year 2019/20 (PDF, 2.8mb)
If you have any questions or comments on the plan, or require it in an accessible format, please get in touch.
Our Performance Strategy
Effective performance management’s core purpose is to improve the lives of the people we serve. Our Performance Strategy shows how we support a culture of continuous improvement, how the work of every employee is crucial to achieve our overall vision. It outlines future activities, including how we are developing our performance management so it is accessible, engaging and everyone has the chance to scrutinise our services.
Annual Performance Reports
Our Annual Performance Reports provide a balanced view of the council's progress in achieving its priorities.
Reports include information on successes, challenges and performance in achieving the strategic priorities of the Council Plan:
The Local Outcome Improvement Plan (LOIP)
The Local Outcome Improvement Plan is an agreement between the Community Planning Partnership (CPP) and the Scottish Government.
It sets out what we hope to achieve as a partnership for the people and communities of North Ayrshire.
Find out more about the Community Planning Partnership and Locality Planning.