An efficient planning service plays an important role in:
- facilitating sustainable economic growth
- delivering high quality development in the right places.
We are committed to continuous improvement. To ensure we are achieving this we check performance through:
- statistical returns
- customer surveys
- our Planning Performance Framework.
Planning Performance Framework (PPF)
Our Planning Performance Framework (PDF, 765kb) captures key elements of a high performing planning service, such as:
- speed of decision making
- certainty of timescales, process and advice
- delivery of good quality development
- project management
- clear communications and open engagement
- an ‘open for business’ attitude.