Home   Benefits   Universal Credit   Help with Universal Credit applications

Help with Universal Credit application

Council tenants

Contact the Welfare Reform Advice Team on 0300 999 4606

Housing Association tenants

Contact your landlord, or Housing Association.

Private tenants and owner occupiers

Call the Universal Credit helpline on: 

  • telephone: 0800 328 5644
  • textphone: 0345 600 0743

or contact: CHAP - Community Housing Advocacy Project.