You can report an issue regarding grass, pruning or weeds via our online form:
Report a grounds maintenance issue
Grounds maintenance scheduled work is carried out by our Streetscene operatives.
The work is split into two seasons, as most work is weather dependant:
- Winter - October to March
- Summer - April to September
We carry out:
- footpath and amenity housing gritting in the winter months
- maintenance of council school grounds, recreational areas and war memorials
- landscaping work such as turfing, flower beds and soil and seeding
The Open Space Asset Management Plan (OSAMP)(PDF, 359kb) sets out our approach for the management and maintenance of all Open Space assets.
This should be read in conjunction with the Open Space Strategy (PDF, 438kb). The key objective of the OSAMP is to ensure our assets are fit for purpose and managed effectively and efficiently.