Search the library catalogue for books, talking books, ebooks and more.
Your library account
Access your library account online to find, reserve and renew items.
Login with your library card number and PIN.
Don't have a PIN? Ask your branch library or email Library Support.
Once you are logged in to your account, you can:
- view and manage your account and loan history
- search the catalogue
- reserve an item
- renew borrowed items
- set alert profiles for new items
- set loan due reminders
- cancel your account
Reset your PIN
- Click reset your pin
- Enter your 8 digit library number (exclude any letters at the start) or the first 14 digits of your National Entitlement Card number
- An email will be sent to the registered email address for your library account
- Click the link in the email to reset your PIN
Search the catalogue
Search the library catalogue for books for children, young people, and adults. We also have talking books and books in other languages.
Can't find the book or item you want? If it's in stock, or on order, you can reserve it and choose a collection point. We'll email you when it's ready to collect.
We will accept requests for books we don’t have in stock and consider for purchase:
- Paperback fiction books which have already been released by mainstream publishers within the last two years, have broad appeal and are available from our suppliers.
- Fiction books that are part of a popular series where we already have other titles of the series in stock.
- We can no longer source non-fiction books/music scores through Inter Library Loans.
If we have lots of requests for popular books, your name will be added to a waiting list.
To reserve a book:
- search the library catalogue
- tick the box beside the book you want and then click the 'Reserve Selections' button
- there is no charge to reserve an item
Renew an item
If an item has not been reserved by another borrower, you can renew your loan online or in branch.
Log in to your library account using your library card number and PIN and click the 'Renew' button next to any items you want to borrow for longer. If you don't have a PIN, you can get one from your branch library or click reset PIN number
There is no charge to renew an item, and we ask that you return as soon as possible for other readers to enjoy.
Adults can borrow a maximum of 12 books, including talking books and children and young adults can borrow a maximum of 6 books. Both can be borrowed for four weeks and can be renewed twice online and thereafter at any library.
Overdue, lost, damaged items
We no longer have overdue fines but ask that all items are returned as soon as possible for other readers to enjoy. You may be asked to pay for lost or damaged books. Please contact your local library.