Search the library catalogue for books, talking books, ebooks and more.
Your library account
Access your library account online to find, reserve and renew items.
Login with your library card number and PIN.
Don't have a PIN? Ask your branch library or email Library Support.
Forgot your PIN?
Our Libraries App is free to download:
Use the App to join the library and access library services digitally. You'll also find:
- links to local heritage and arts websites
- local food larders locations
- digital library services
Search the catalogue
Search the library catalogue for books for children, young people, and adults. We have talking books and books in other languages.
Adults can borrow a maximum of 12 books, including talking books. Children and young adults can borrow a maximum of 6 books. Both can be borrowed for four weeks and can be renewed twice online. To renew more than twice, please visit any library.
Renew an item
If an item has not been reserved by another borrower, you can renew your loan online or in branch.
Log in to your library account using your library card number and PIN and click the 'Renew' button next to any items you want to borrow for longer.
There is no charge to renew an item. We ask that you return items as soon as possible for other people to enjoy.
If an item is in stock, or on order, you can reserve it and choose a collection point. We'll email you when it's ready to collect. There is no charge to reserve an item.
We accept requests for books we don’t have in stock. We will consider buying:
- paperback fiction books, released by mainstream publishers within the last two years, that have broad appeal our suppliers stock
- fiction books that are part of a popular series where we already have other titles of the series in stock
- items we can no longer source (non-fiction books/music scores) through Inter Library Loans
If we have lots of requests for popular books, your name will be added to a waiting list.
To reserve a book:
- search the library catalogue
- tick the box beside the book you want and then click the 'Reserve Selections' button
Overdue, lost, damaged items
There are no overdue fines. You may be asked to pay for lost or damaged books.