We offer daytime and evening learning courses for adults in venues across North Ayrshire.
Benefits of learning
Adult and lifelong learning can help you to:
- master new skills
- refresh old skills
- become involved with your local community
- meet new people
- build your confidence
- improve your chances of employment
What can I learn?
Our Participation & Empowerment Team will work with you to find out:
- what you want from learning
- the best way of achieving this.
FREE employability courses, including CV preparation, interview skills, sector specific, getting back to work.
Find out more about Employability Hubs which can help with your learning and development.
Literacy and numeracy
Need help with reading, writing and numbers?
We aim to increase learners' confidence, self-esteem and ability through an informal approach that expands on existing skills, highlights strengths and encourages progression.
Please contact your locality office:
- Irvine Locality Office - 01294 311279
- 3 Towns Locality Office - 01294 475900
- Kilwinning, North Coast Locality Office - 01294 475900
- Garnock Valley Locality Office – 01505 680200
Classes at all levels with opportunity to attend 'Life in the UK Preparation' course.
Gaelic language and culture
North Ayrshire Council has been actively involved in supporting the Gaelic language and culture for over 20 years. Classes include song, dance, fiddle, clarsach and gaelic language. Contact our Gaelic Support Worker by telephoning 01294 475926.
Learning courses are advertised on the CPP website.