We operate a cashless catering system at all our schools with the exceptions of:
- Additional Support Needs (ASN) schools
- Brisbane Primary School
- St. Mary's Primary School
We continue to accept cash and cheques at these schools while we introduce the cashless system.
Allows you to:
- pay for school meals online
- see what meals your child has been buying
- check your balance
- top up at your convenience.
If online payment is not a suitable option for you, we can issue a PayPoint card that you can top up at local outlets. To request a PayPoint card, phone 01294 324759.
If your primary school doesn't operate the cashless system, children pay with cash at the servery.
Secondary pupils can use machines, located around the school, and their Personal Identification Number (PIN) to 'top up' with cash and view their balance.