Home   Business   Licences and permits   Hazardous goods licences

Hazardous goods licences

Poisons registration

If you intend to sell any Non-Medicinal Poisons, you may need council registration

Knife dealer's licence

Licence needed if you intend to deal in or sell certain kinds of knives and blades

Firework dealer's licences

You must be licensed to store or sell fireworks