We have a statutory duty to advertise some applications received by North Ayrshire Licensing Section.
We have received the following:
- short term lets
- public entertainment licence
- public charitable collections permission
- public procession notification
Not all licensing procedures allow for comments from the public. Where these are possible any objections and/or representations must be made in writing within 28 days of receipt.
- Your comment should be signed. If you are contacting us by email, you should follow this with a signed letter. Otherwise, it is at least possible that your objection or representation will not be taken into account (under some licensing legislation, unsigned comments are automatically discarded).
- Petitions are unlikely to be accepted as sufficiently specific, and it is better for individuals to send in their own signed and written comments.