uses cookies to make the site simpler. Find out more about cookies.

Animal licences uses cookies to make the site simpler

Find out more about cookies

Home   Business   Licences and permits   Animal licences

Animal licences

Pet shop licence

If you intend to keep and run a pet shop or commercially sell pet animals, you will need this licence

Riding establishment licence 

If you wish to run a riding establishment where horses or ponies are hired out for riding, or used for riding instruction

Zoo licence

You need to be licensed in order to keep and run a zoo, a place where wild animals are kept for public exhibition