uses cookies which are essential for the site to work. We also use non-essential cookies to help us improve our websites. Any data collected is anonymised. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about cookies

Entertainment licences
Home   Business   Licences and permits   Entertainment licences

Entertainment licences

Public entertainment licence

This licence is needed for the use of any premises as a place of public entertainment

Indoor sports entertainment licence

If you intend to host an indoor sporting event, to which members of the public are admitted as spectators, you will need this licence

Hypnotism licence

Information for those who intend to host or carry out a display of hypnotism

Public processions notice

Notify North Ayrshire Council about your public procession, march or parade

Cinema licence

If you intend to exhibit films for the public, you will need a licence

Child Performance licence 

Required by organisations (eg theatre companies, groups, television companies) wishing to use school age children in their productions