We need you! Volunteer now at Eglinton or at our key localities across North Ayrshire.
It's an exciting and interesting way to make a difference in conserving the environment and North Ayrshire's natural and historic heritage.
Whatever your interests or skills, we would love to hear from you.
Learn new skills, meet new people, work with us right at the heart of historic structures, gardens and landscapes.
Friends of Eglinton
Friends of Eglinton is a group of enthusiastic local people that help with conservation activities around the park.
They meet from 9.30am to 12.30pm on every 2nd Wednesday and Saturday. The group are supported and trained by our Countryside Rangers.
- carry out practical conservation work
- help with wildlife surveys and monitoring
- create new projects within the park to benefit the area
If you’d like to get involved, please contact us.
Roving Volunteers sessions take in a whole host of conservation based tasks.
- maintenance of furniture and infrastructure such as paths and boardwalks
- wildlife surveys
- habitat management like rhododendron removal
The volunteers meet twice most months around various sites within North Ayrshire’s localities. It’s a great way to meet new people, learn new skills and keep active.