Home   Roads and travel   Report road related issue

Report a road related issue

Trunk roads

To report a defect on a trunk road (A78, A737, A738) contact ScotlandTranserv

Report a street light fault

Let us know about faults to street lighting such as lights out or damaged lamp posts

Report a railing or bollard fault

Let us know about any damaged bollards or guard rails

Bus stops and shelters

Damage or vandalism to bus stops, and bus shelters should be reported to SPT