A training facility for North Ayrshire Council and its Community Planning Partners, the centre comprises:
- a conference hall which can seat up to 150 people
- a training room for up to 60
- four smaller training rooms that can accommodate up to 25 people
- one training room that can host up to 15
All rooms have presentation facilities. Trainers and presenters are encouraged to bring their own devices ready for use.
Our "Ideas Room" is a creative space for more informal meetings and collaborative working. It has soft seating and offers a more relaxed setting.
The lounge is used for serving refreshments and lunch provided by our catering team.
- The Connects Library collection includes books on Management, HSCP and Child Development.
- Project Loan collections for early years, primary and ASN schools
- Professional Development collection for EYE staff - including Mental Health and Emotional Wellbeing collection
- Access to resources from the British Library collections
How to find us
Greenwood Conference Centre is accessible by public transport and has parking for up to 200 vehicles. Cycle rack and showering facilities are available.
- Monday to Thursday, 9am to 4.45pm
- Friday, 9am to 4.30pm
The building can be accessed from 8.15am. We ask that, unless you are attending an evening event, the building is vacated by 6.45pm
How to book
Contact us to discuss your requirements, or to make a booking.