Our Concierge Service operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, from the purpose built reception area at the multi-storey flats in Irvine. We provide a round the clock resource to residents of the multi-storey flats in Irvine, and a reduced service for those in Saltcoats.
Concierge services include:
- smoke alarm monitoring and initial emergency response
- door entry control - restricting access to residents and their family members, authorised visitors, contractors. The service keeps details/profiles of residents to help in dealing with doctors, care workers etc.
- intercom communication with residents
- janitorial services - making sure blocks, and their surroundings, are clean and tidy
- security patrols and monitoring the CCTV system.
Concierge Satisfaction Surveys
The Concierge Service developed Service Standards in conjunction with the Concierge Development Forum. The Forum, made up of tenants and officers, monitors service standards with the aim to improve service provision.
The service achieved a Customer Service Excellence standard, in 2009. This was re-accredited in 2012, 2015 and 2017. An annual survey finds out if we have achieved the agreed Service Standards.