If you are a first time buyer or are over 60 years and would like to downsize or need a more accessible home, you could benefit from our new HOME project in Largs.
For the first time, the Council are offering our high-quality new builds to the private housing market for those who are eligible.
North Ayrshire Council is an experienced house builder, producing 364 new homes over the last decade, with another 1,079 planned by spring 2024. Our homes are built to the highest standards and are spacious and well laid out.
Benefits of HOME
- New Build Home Energy efficient
- No repairs or maintenance worries
- No stamp duty
- Trusted seller
- A home that suits your lifestyle
- Security – only you can decide when you want to sell
- Freedom to decorate and furnish however you like
To register your interest in this project please complete our HOME form. Alternatively, if you wish to update your details, be removed from the register, or just want to ask a question, you should email email@example.com.