Our Money Matters team is staffed by experienced practitioners in welfare rights.
They provide training to colleagues in public facing roles across the public and voluntary sectors.
On offer are half day courses in:
- Introduction to Benefits
- Dealing with Destitution / Vulnerable People
- Benefits for Children and Families
- Assessment for Chargeable Services
- Mental Health and Benefits
- Disability and Employability Benefits
- Care Leavers and Benefits
- Benefits for Older People
- Universal Credit
- Benefits for Carers and Disabled Children
Who are the courses aimed at?
Courses are open to, public facing or advisory, colleagues in the Health and Social Care Partnership and partner organisations such as:
- health workers
- housing staff
- social work staff
- community development workers
- advice staff
Training courses are free of charge.
Book a place
Courses are advertised by email. Contact us to be added.
Places are allocated based on who we think would most benefit from attendance.
Places are limited, if you have been offered a place and are unable to attend, please let us know so that we can offer the place to someone else.