Our Money Matters team is staffed by experienced practitioners in:
- financial capability
- debt advice
- welfare rights.
They provide training to colleagues in public facing roles across the public and voluntary sectors.
On offer are half day courses in:
- Housing costs for benefits claimants
- Benefits for disabled children
- Financial capacity
- Benefits for older people
- Uprating issues/Welfare reform
- Dealing with debt and utilities
- Employment Support Allowance
- Jobseekers Allowance
- Welfare Reform, including:
- Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- Universal Credit
Who are the courses aimed at?
Courses are open to, public facing or advisory, colleagues in the Health and Social Care Partnership and partner organisations such as:
- health workers
- housing staff
- social work staff
- community development workers
- advice staff
Training courses are free of charge.
Book a place
Courses are advertised by email. Contact us to be added.
Places are allocated based on who we think would most benefit from attendance.
Places are limited, if you have been offered a place and are unable to attend, please let us know so that we can offer the place to someone else.