The Performance Management Strategy focuses on embedding a performance management culture throughout the council and underpins our "good to great" journey. Self assessment is central in our approach to performance management and to our success in generating improvements throughout the council.
Robust implementation of this strategy will:
- increase the pace at which performance management is developing
- drive continuous improvement
- help clarify objectives
- promote accountability and transparency
- enhance governance
- enable best value to be demonstrated
- instil confidence in employees, service users and scrutineers
- protect and enhance the reputation of North Ayrshire Council
Read the strategy
Read our Performance Management Strategy (PDF, 684kb).
Progress reports for the Performance Management Strategy: