Directorate Plans set out what council Directorates want to deliver in the next 3 years. For example deliver high quality, cost effective, appropriate services to local people.
They demonstrate the part each Directorate will play in achieving the outcomes and priorities in the Single Outcome Agreement and Council Plan.
With the formation of the Health and Social Care Partnership the Social Services and Health Service Plan has been replaced with the Strategic Plan 2018-2021 (PDF, 2.9mb) and Summary (PDF, 600kb).
Directorate Plans - 2018 update
- Report (PDF, 80kb)
- Democratic Services (PDF, 588kb)
- Democratic Services Summary (PDF, 277kb)
- Finance and Corporate Support (PDF, 658kb)
- Finance and Corporate Support Summary (PDF, 343kb)
- Education & Youth Employment (PDF, 825kb)
- Education & Youth Employment Summary (PDF, 311kb)
- Economy and Communities (PDF, 961kb)
- Economy and Communities Summary (PDF, 308kb)
- Place (PDF, 838kb)
- Place Summary (PDF, 294kb)
Service Plan Progress Reports are produced on a 6 monthly basis.
30 September 2018
31 March 2018
We want to ensure that all customers are treated respectfully, fairly and equally.
Our Customer Charter (PDF, 162kb) explains our commitment to our customers and the level of service you can expect from us:
- over the telephone
- in writing
- in person.