We have welcomed a team of leading economic experts to assist us with our ambitious Community Wealth Building plans. They are our Expert Panel.
As well as acting as a critical friend and sounding board, the Panel will help review our CWB Strategy as it moves forward.
Leading the Expert Panel will be:
- Sarah Deas, Trustee of the Wellbeing Economy Alliance (Scotland) and Visiting Professor, Hunter Centre for Entrepreneurship, University of Strathclyde
Joining Sarah on the Expert Panel are:
- Miriam Brett, Director of Research and Advocacy at Common Wealth think tank
- Roz Foyer, General Secretary of the Scottish Trade Union Council
- Joe Guinan, Vice President of Theory, Research & Policy, The Democracy Collaborative
- Laurie Macfarlane, Economics Editor at openDemocracy
- Neil McInroy, Chief Executive from the Centre for Economic Strategies (CLES)
- Sarah McKinley, Director for European Programs for The Democracy Collaborative
- Ian Mitchell, Chief Executive Community Enterprise in Scotland (CEIS)
- Jess Thomas, Senior Programme Leader for place based economic development at Co-operatives UK
You can read more about our panel members (PDF, 690kb)