NAC Flooding has produced a developer's guide for developments that include:
- the provision sustainable drainage systems (SuDS)
- notable surface water infrastructure
- where the proposal is at risk of flooding or is likely to result in an increase in flood risk elsewhere.
The guide encourages developers to engage with the Council as early as possible to ensure that plans are fully realised.
The guide will be updated periodically to reflect:
- an up to date understanding of flood risk and climate change
- emerging best practice on SuDS and drainage design
To discuss matters relating to drainage, SuDS and flooding email email@example.com or telephone 01294 310000.
Our list of planning and guidance documents provide further information on planning applications.