Home   Business   Licences and permits   Food, alcohol and gambling licences

Food, alcohol and gambling licences

Premises licence

Licence for anyone who intends to carry on the business of permanent alcohol sales on their premises

Provisional premises licence

Businesses intending to sell alcohol where the premises are still under construction or conversion need this licence

Occasional licence

Licence to temporarily sell alcohol on unlicensed premises

Late hours catering licence

If you intend to sell food to the public late at night, you may need this licence

Variation of premises licence

Make a change to your current Premises Licence

Extension of hours

Apply for an extension on your licence hours