Economic Growth services support the growth and development of new and existing businesses in North Ayrshire.
Our team can assist with:
- business planning
- specialist advice tailored to your industry or the size of your business
We endeavour to:
- help businesses grow in the area
- support long term regeneration
- promote North Ayrshire as a location for companies from Scotland, the rest of the UK, Europe and beyond
We work with public and private sector partners to achieve an environment in which businesses can operate and prosper.
For support with recruitment, contact our Employability and Skills Team:
We aim to build relationships and stimulate opportunities for businesses to prosper. We contribute to the regeneration of the area by assisting with the growth and development of businesses.
We aim to:
- assist individual businesses to grow and prosper
- support business and local community regeneration with advice and funding
- promote North Ayrshire as an attractive and dynamic location for new and expanding companies
- provide statistics and analysis on a range of socio-economic data
We are committed to regenerating our town centres and improving and developing our economy.
As outlined in our Economic Development and Regeneration Strategy (PDF, 16mb), we aim to expand and increase our business base, improve our skill levels and redevelop our town centres.
- provide advice and services to businesses
- recognise the importance of tourism, rural and community development
- provide advice and assistance on statistical information
- handle inward investment enquiries
- provide information on European funding support for Council run projects
Our account managers deliver tailored programmes of support. Our aim is to build relationships and stimulate opportunities for businesses to prosper.
Account managers provide guidance on; property, training, environmental and new product development issues, and can assist your business through grant and loan funding.
We'll share knowledge and expertise and offer a commitment to work with you to help your business succeed. It may be making connections, sharing best practice or ensuring that you have access to the right grant and loan schemes.
We will ensure we understand your business needs and work with you to deliver sustainable growth.
We deliver employability programmes to help companies to recruit well trained and motivated individuals.
Tourism in Ayrshire and Arran is worth over £348 million per year to the local economy.
We deliver tourism development with local partners, tourism groups and stakeholders such as Visit Arran, Scottish Sailing Institute and Largs Matters.
Other sources of business advice
Other business support that may be available to you.
Advice on starting, running and developing a business can be found at: