North Ayrshire Council in partnership with SPP Media are working together on a new pilot to promote businesses through roundabout advertising.
This is an opportunity for businesses to develop brand awareness and capture support and custom, through advertising to the millions of people that pass through North Ayrshire roundabouts each year, from local residents and businesses to tourists alike.
Benefits to you
With 26 roundabouts in the area owned by North Ayrshire Council, you can choose the best, most relevant, and most cost-effective roundabout for your business, depending on location and your target markets.
Unlike many other forms of advertising, there is a guarantee that roundabout advertisements will be viewed by a large and gradually increasing audience and reach a wide and varied potential clientele.
Additional benefits include:
- Your advertisement will appear for a whole year offering an opportunity to raise your profile without being constrained by time factors.
- You will have input to the design of your advertisement to ensure that your business is presented in the most effective and eye-catching way possible.
- You will be the sole advertiser on the roundabout, so you will not be appearing alongside competitors as you would be with most other forms of advertising.
Benefits to the community
Advertising on a roundabout not only offers huge benefits to your business, but also helps improve the landscape of North Ayrshire and adds to the vibrancy of the area.
It will also ensure:
- that you contribute to socially responsible advertising, benefiting your local community, by ensuring the products and services being advertised are relevant and worthwhile.
- brand awareness in the local community and amongst other businesses.
- the opportunity to help promote your product or service further.
Roundabout sponsorships start from just £2,500 for the whole year. The cost will vary depending on size and traffic flow of each roundabout.
View our sales pack (PDF, 3.6mb) for more details. We are happy to discuss various options to find the best way to maximise exposure for your business.
For more information, please contact Bernadette Walker at SPP Media.
Telephone: 01463 732213
Working in Partnership