Before you report a missed bin, please check if there is any reason that your bin may not have been collected:
- your blue or brown bin may be contaminated by non-recyclable waste
- it was not presented for collection by 7am on the correct bin collection day
- there may have been a disruption to your bin collection service - check our latest service alerts below
If your bin is contaminated there should be a contamination sticker placed on the lid. You should remove any non-recyclable waste and present it on the day of your next scheduled collection.
Failure to present your bin
If your bin was not presented for collection by 7am you should present it on the day of your next scheduled collection. We can't return to empty a bin that was put out too late for collection.
Report a missed bin
If none of the above factors apply then:
Report missed bin
What happens next?
- you will receive an email with a case reference number
- present your bin at the usual collection point
- we aim to collect a missed bin within 48 hours
You can also report a missed bin by calling 01294 310000.