Skip to main content

Call North Ayrshire Council on 01294 310000

North Ayrshire Council

You are here:

Home > Health and social care
comment iconComment on this page

Health and social care 

Care and Support North Ayrshire

Find out about care and support services in North Ayrshire. Simply browse, search or ask a question to find the service and provider of your choice.

Care and support in North Ayrshire

Supported Carers Scheme

Could you offer support and accommodation to a young person aged 16 years and over?
North Ayrshire Council’s Supported Carers Scheme is looking for suitable accommodation for teenagers aged 16 years and over who are leaving care.

Read our Supported Carers Scheme leaflet (PDF, 3.49mb)

SOCITM BC 4 star 2015