May 2007 to April 2012
APPENDIX 1RECOMMENDATION FOR PLANNING APPLICATION REF NO 08/00537/PP
Report Subject/Ref No:08/00537/PP
Department: Legal and Regulatory Services
Appendix Title Appendix 1
Grant subject to the following conditions:-
1. That, notwithstanding the plans hereby approved, revised details of screening for the north and south ends of the timber decking and associated staircases shall be submitted for the consideration and written approval of North Ayrshire Council as Planning Authority within one month of the date of approval. The screening shall be designed to restrict views from the decking into the rear of nos. 23 and 27 Caldwell Road. Thereafter, any details as may be approved shall be implemented to the satisfaction of North Ayrshire Council as Planning Authority prior to the decking being brought into use, and permanently retained thereafter.
2. That the drainage arrangements illustrated in drawing no. RW-04-DR1 Rev A shall be fully implemented to the satisfaction of North Ayrshire Council as Planning Authority prior to any part of the extensions coming into use. For the avoidance of doubt, all drainage arising from the development, including the driveway, garage and house extensions, shall be designed in such a way that no surface water shall issue from the site onto the adjoining land.
3. That the existing rainwater pipe affixed to the south elevation of the garage base shall be removed as part of the implementation of the drainage scheme.
4. That the access onto Caldwell Road shall be a minimum of 4.8 metres in width.
The reason(s) for the above condition(s) are:-
1. To safeguard the privacy of neighbouring residents.
2. To secure the implementation of the drainage scheme.
3. To secure the implementation of the drainage scheme.
4. To meet the requirements of Roads and Transportation Services.